FORUM SMAN 15 MAKASSAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Inspiration

Go down

My Inspiration Empty My Inspiration

Post  Trafalgar Law Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Ini Adalah Hal-hal yang selama ini jadi pikiran saya bersumber dari pikiran saya di barengin dengan informasi dari tempat lain melalui buku dll...

Learn EveryThing From The Past, Do It Everyting Today, And Get Our Dream Tommorow

Everybody Is Diffrent, Everybody Always Their Own Way To LIfe,,Learn From them, and make Your Own Way To Life

I'M not A Perfect Person, But I always Belive I Can do EveryThing, And Make My Life Perfect For Me, For Everyone I Love, For Everyone Who Need

I Have A dream, Many Dream, But I know Im Not A Perfect Persone To Get That All Dream,,But Im Still Belive Someday I Could Get My Dream With Many Ways,,Because I Want To Change My World To Be Better, And I Have ALLAH...I Just Need To Belive It...

I Have Someone, I love very much,,but I Dont Need her To Love Me For What I'm Look Like, For Who Am I, For What I Have, or What Because I want Someone Love Me Because She Love Me....

I Want To Love Someone For No Reason, Not For Her Beauty, Not For Her Status, Not For what She Have,,,I Just Need To Love Her Because of HER....

If I love a Girl, It's Mean I Take The Responsibilty For My Feeling For My Relation that I Make, until She End it All....It's Mean, After The End I Will Love Her No Matter what What Happen To Her...

I Belive Everybody Was A Perfect Person, But I dont Think The Can Be My Best Friend, I Just Know The Meaning Of Best friends Is Nothing, Every Kindness, Every Happiness,Every Sadness, I Hope They Could Give To Everyone Not Only Me....

I Just Want to do What I want, Because I Belive Everything That Happen Have A Reason...

sory kalo bahasa inggrisnya kacaw balaw....
hehe...

Kalo kamu inspirasinya apa???

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law
Admin

Jumlah posting : 72
Lokasi : Makassar, Indonesia

https://libelsforum.forummotion.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum: